____________________________________
Just when I decided to make that decision that would benefit both,
Losing all those hope, does not make it better.
Time has ran out, as I face this ticking quietly.
Should I try or should I just leave it be?
I found my heart pumping through your vibes,
Knowing that I have fallen too hard.
My heart is currently with you, but you don't understand.
So one assignment down, 4 more to go. With the messy head and heart I have now, It ain't going any better.
Some alcohol might be good. A girl's night out, and hair let loose. Its one of those days that need some good chill out and just leave some things aside.
Never been so frustrated with the word love. I guess love is harder when both knows the things is there, but the wall is stronger than it. Miscommunication is also another cause of all these. If only, i have some money, I might actually head back to solve this. But then again, i would be an idoit. -_-""
Bummer, If only you know how much my heart tears as much as your heart pains.